Before You Press the Shutter Release
Post-Exposure Processing in Photoshop and Elements
* ShutterFreaks takes no responsibility for and makes no representations as to the merit of user-submitted tips.
User-submitted Tips *
- Making a Light Tent, by William Pinnington
- Basic Composition, by Tom Hicks
- Seeing Photographs, by Tom Hicks
- Getting to Know Canon's AI Servo, by Ron Donson
- Macro for Beginners, by Tom Hicks
- Photographing Auroras, by Kim Randolph
- Exposure, by John M. Setzler, Jr.
- Photographing Panoramas, by Alan Hartmann
- Panoramas (SLR/c), by Alfred Rijnders
- Photographing Flying Birds, by Han Borger
- Stopping the Motion: Shooting Sport Events, by MAC
- Getting Close to Wildlife by Stalking, by Morris Bennett Altman
Have suggestions for other topics?
Please send them to us